|March||17 & 18||People Leadership|
– Registration Form
– Outline/Trainer Profile
|April||30 & 31||Webinar for Personal Development (Details of the |
programme will be inserted later)
|20 & 21||Procurement Negotiation|
|27 & 28||Retirement Planning (Plannning & Preparing for a|
– Registration Form
|May||18 &19||Customer Relationship Skill|
|25 & 26||Operational Excellence in Procurement|
– Outline /Profile
Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
CDC CONSULTING – provide some opportunities for personal capability development for the people. These Webinars will be specially designed to suit your collective needs….in response to a simple survey for you to express the development priorities of your staff/people.
Terms and Conditions
Selected presenter with interesting and relevant topics to share
Fees charged to Companies:
RM1,000 (for 10 Webinars for 10 months @ 1 Webinar per month): Paid to CDC Consulting.
Duration of Webinars:
1 hour (40 min talk + 2 0 min Q & A)
Late October/early November 2020 (1st Webinar) …after at least 5 Companies enrolled. Appreciate enrolment latest by 1st October.
The 1-hour Webinar:
Dates and times decided by Presenter & CDC Consulting. One Webinar per month. Four Webinars mannounced an advance with topic synopsis and profile of presenter. Reminders to be sent out about 10 days before Webinars.
Ranging from Self-Development, Leadership & Communication, Talent Identification & Development, Business Skills, Finance, Supply and Procurement to Strategic Thinking, Risk & Governance, etc.,
The workforce and their Head of HR & Admin + others in company (about 10 pax per Webinar per Company). Total pax per Zoom Webinar max at 400 i.e. about 40 Companies.
Do contact Mazwin at 016-2177498 or email to email@example.com for further details.
The link to the survey will also be available here https://docs.google.com/forms
As we approach our ‘calling it a day’ in our corporate life all of us face what we feel would be an ‘uncomfortable, less certain and possibly a risky phase’ in our lives…especially in these uncertain times. This is a common feeling amongst so many of our age and circumstances.
In this 1.5 days, we will address the issues and challenges that working folks face going into normal retirement or just leaving the workforce (willingly or unwillingly)….sometimes alone, sometimes with loved ones. It can be quite foreboding looking ahead. But, like James Bond 007, we may be shaken but should not be stirred!
Let us look at the personal challenges and fears that all of us face as we move into this future situation of uncertain income accompanied by changing relationships, and even possible challenges to our health and psyche….in the longer term.
In the 1.5 days, the following will be discussed and insights drawn for possible personal decisions and actions, looking ahead:
- A general discussion & sharing of these challenges of living outside of the Corporate World that was familiar & comfortable to us
- A survey of how ‘prepared’ we are for these challenges going forward…esp in our financial and personal circumstances
- Deeper dive into these Challenges:
- Assuring Personal Financial Health & Management
- Keeping Healthy – physically, emotionally & spiritually
- Growing & Developing SELF and relating to family and others
- Seeking opportunities for future work engagements and perhaps starting a business
- Finally, a personal sharing Dialogue Session with participants in pairs (a 1.5 hr session) after this workshop – at convenient times.
19 & 20 January 2021 (Tue & Wed)
MYR 1,000 Nett
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or if you would like to sign up now, please download the form and kindly submit to us. More information on this programme in the flyer and feel free to contact us.
- Understand/enhance their personal role and and effectiveness
- Adopt a systematic approach and proactive approach to leading people
- Enhance their skills in listening, giving instructions, coaching, delegating, managing poor commitment and counselling difficult cases.
- Effectively manage or supervise the people with whom they have to work with in diverse situation
This programme emphasises real work issues, skills practice, and action planning. Post-course follow-up work is an integral part of the programme to ensure skills transfer. To achieve the best learning outcome, the following learning methods will be used:
- Case studies & discussions
- Instruments / questionnaires
- Skills practice & role play
- Syndicate exercises
- Short lecture
Dates: 26 and 27 January 2021
9.00am to 4.00pm