This program is divided into two modules namely; Leading Change and Transition Management.
Leading Change entails a structures and systematic framework with a 7 stage change process supported by a set of change techniques and tools to help the change leader or agent get the best outcomes at each stage of the process for a lasting change to happen.
The second module on Transition Management will deal with strategies and actions the change leader need to use to help those affected by the change to adapt better to the change event.
- Gain a good understanding of the key elements of leading change and transition management processes.
- Learn to understand differences between change and transition and to know the reasons why both must be well managed to get the desired change and transition results.
- Understand the role of leadership and learning in change.
- Understand how to develop change and transition management strategies and execution plans for the initiative.
- Learn how to cope with personal and “non-stop’’ change.
Who Should Attend?
All managers and executives who have to deal with organization or department change and to Manage individual transition to obtain effective results.