The Project Management programme provides a systematic methodology for the successful planning, management and implementation of organizational projects.
The programme covers the following:
- Key factors for successful project planning and implementation
- Systematic project management
- Role and skills of a project manager
- People management skills
- Strengths and limitations of project management software
- Application of skills and techniques to real-life job-related projects
- Building effective project teams
- Enhancing project presentation skills.
- A practical, hands-on approach is taken so that participants can immediately apply the methodology to their work projects.
In addition, the programme provides a “big picture” perspective of project management which includes environmental support, team management and budget forecasting.
Who Should Attend?
New and experienced project managers.