As we approach our ‘calling it a day’ in our corporate life all of us face what we feel would be an ‘uncomfortable, less certain and possibly a risky phase’ in our lives…especially in these uncertain times. This is a common feeling amongst so many of our age and circumstances.
In this 1.5 days, we will address the issues and challenges that working folks face going into normal retirement or just leaving the workforce (willingly or unwillingly)….sometimes alone, sometimes with loved ones. It can be quite foreboding looking ahead. But, like James Bond 007, we may be shaken but should not be stirred!
Let us look at the personal challenges and fears that all of us face as we move into this future situation of uncertain income accompanied by changing relationships, and even possible challenges to our health and psyche….in the longer term.
In the 1.5 days, the following will be discussed and insights drawn for possible personal decisions and actions, looking ahead:
- A general discussion & sharing of these challenges of living outside of the Corporate World that was familiar & comfortable to us
- A survey of how ‘prepared’ we are for these challenges going forward…esp in our financial and personal circumstances
- Deeper dive into these Challenges:
- Assuring Personal Financial Health & Management
- Keeping Healthy – physically, emotionally & spiritually
- Growing & Developing SELF and relating to family and others
- Seeking opportunities for future work engagements and perhaps starting a business
- Finally, a personal sharing Dialogue Session with participants in pairs (a 1.5 hr session) after this workshop – at convenient times.
15 & 16 December 2020 (Tue & Wed)
9.00am to 5.00pm
CDC Consulting Sdn Bhd (address as below)