The viability of a commercial organization is dependent on the effectiveness of its Business Unit managers and the way they think about their ‘customers’ and the competition. This program is designed to help them identify and acquire the needed skills, knowledge and behavior to manage and lead their Business Unit more proactively and commercially to the satisfaction of stakeholders
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand commercial business management, including Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR, etc. and their inter-relationships
- Manage the Business Unit effectively and understand the roles & tasks of all levels of team members in the functions of business operations
- Understand business competition management and ways of improving current business
- Learn the skills and improve the business through building a sustainable competitive edge
- Business and operations of TM including business drivers for growth & viability
- Familiarity with Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR, etc
- Developing a business mindset
- Managing a Business Unit successfully
- Business intelligence
- Business growth and improvement
Participants will be exposed to a highly interactive & participative approach in the delivery of the program. It will have case studies, experiential sharing & exercises, role-plays, lecture-discussions, group discussions & presentations, video-films and some pre-reading material. Participants will be given a folder containing all the slides, notes, cases and articles used/shown in the program.
Who Should Attend?
All Managers, especially if they lead Business Units