- Understand and enhance their personal role and style effectiveness;
- Adopt a systematic and proactive approach to leading people;
- Enhance their skills in listening, giving instructions, coaching, delegating, managing poor commitment and counselling difficult cases; and
- Effectively manage or supervise the people with whom they have to work with in diverse situations.
This programme emphasises real work issues, skills practice, and action planning. Post-course follow-up work is an integral part of the programme to ensure skills transfer. To achieve the best learning outcome, the following learning methods will be used:
- Case studies & discussions
- Instruments / questionnaires
- Skills practice & role play
- Syndicate exercises
- Short lecture
Who Should Attend
It is for new entrants into the workforce, existing employees and people who have to manage them. The last group would include directors, senior managers, supervisors and front-line leaders who need to manage and lead people effectively.
8 to 9 December 2020 (Tue & Wed)
9.00am to 5.00pm
CDC Consulting Sdn Bhd, 501 Level 5 Block F, Phileo Damansara 1, No. 9 Jalan 16/11 Petaling Jaya, 46350 Selangor.